• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

whats everyone doin...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Hey I was hoping we can get a thread goin about what u have been doin/are doin/or gonna do.

Well i am sittin here waiting for threads to come up to see if i can help and watchin my dog so he dont get on my couch in my bedroom and talkin to my girlyfriend.

Curious thread...
Well, I'm just studying for Thursday's midterm on differential equations, although I'd much rather be doing something else.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
right now...i am talkin to some girl about if she went out with my friend she wouldnt be a virgin and almost finishing my peanut butter ice cream.

NetRyder said:
Curious thread...
Well, I'm just studying for Thursday's midterm on differential equations, although I'd much rather be doing something else.
Differential Equations blow...maths in general blows actually...yet I am doing it at Uni for some reason... :(

L

Lee

Well it's 5:06 a.m, listening to SkyNews, typing this message, waiting for children to get out of their beds.

Will be cooking their food, ironing their school uniforms and adding laundry to washing machine to be washed today in a few minutes also.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
well...guess what? i just got knifed/forked!!!! my friends came tonight while i was here talkin to all of u and put knives and forks all over in my yard!!!. they had to be over 200 forks and knives!!!
still cleaning them up too...some r clear so its hard to see at night!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies