whats everyone doin...

Going to make a new sig since my older one got deleted accidently.

resting after bbq + having a chat with enyo :D

What I am doing: Not a whole bunch. Checking through the OSNN forum. Again. ;)

What I should be doing: Pack my stuff for the move this weekend.

Lee said:
Going for some 'splosh'!
Can't beat a nice cup of splosh :D
I'm eating a banana sarnie with loads of sugar on and trying to make a new sig but it ain't going to plan :rolleyes:

i just got home from "stealing" my dirtbike from my dads that he was suppose to give me a few months ago.

Last night i tped my friends house...threw eggs at people...lit off fireworks and drank like 15 shots of vodka. Now i am gonna go do some legacy posts and then take a shower.

Getting into my gimp mask and oiling my body with baby oil as I am off to the fetish club, looking for a good spanking tonight!

Just got back from that math midterm. Nailed it.
laugh.gif

Have another test tomorrow (rather easy, this time), but I'm just going to relax for a while before getting started on that.

errrm am watching tv while paying games online :D am waiting ofr rep points :eek:

Lee said:
Getting into my gimp mask and oiling my body with baby oil as I am off to the fetish club, looking for a good spanking tonight!
See ya there. Normal time?

i am moving legacy posts and getting ready to go to indianapolis till like sunday.

I just got done ridin my dirtbike around the block...my neighborhood is havina block sale so i felt like a dumbass riding a old ass dirtbike from 1978 and that i aint the best at braking on a dirtbike either :S

Nothing new Henyman, we all know that you're an alcoholic.

relaxing :) worked 16 hous :mad: eyes bugin' out...funny thing I'm still on the PC here at home ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back