whats everyone doin...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey I was hoping we can get a thread goin about what u have been doin/are doin/or gonna do.

Well i am sittin here waiting for threads to come up to see if i can help and watchin my dog so he dont get on my couch in my bedroom and talkin to my girlyfriend.

Just went for a walk with the dog, now hoppin between here and ebay and racing-forums.com

smoking a cigarette after a shower after tearing down part of a wall. oh, and listening to musac.

Curious thread...
Well, I'm just studying for Thursday's midterm on differential equations, although I'd much rather be doing something else.
rolleyes.gif

That sounds naughty net...wonder what u woner rather me doin...hmmm. Jerkin your curkin?

right now...i am talkin to some girl about if she went out with my friend she wouldnt be a virgin and almost finishing my peanut butter ice cream.

why r u guys cleaning your gas masks and chem suit? Henyman sharted on u guys didnt he?

No comment, that's classified information and I will have to kill you if I tell you! Heh Heh......... ;)

eating oreos, watching espn and typing a reply to this post.....

NetRyder said:
Curious thread...
Well, I'm just studying for Thursday's midterm on differential equations, although I'd much rather be doing something else.
rolleyes.gif

Differential Equations blow...maths in general blows actually...yet I am doing it at Uni for some reason... :(

Well it's 5:06 a.m, listening to SkyNews, typing this message, waiting for children to get out of their beds.

Will be cooking their food, ironing their school uniforms and adding laundry to washing machine to be washed today in a few minutes also.

well...guess what? i just got knifed/forked!!!! my friends came tonight while i was here talkin to all of u and put knives and forks all over in my yard!!!. they had to be over 200 forks and knives!!!
still cleaning them up too...some r clear so its hard to see at night!!!!!!!

TittleBitties said:
That sounds naughty net...wonder what u woner rather me doin...hmmm. Jerkin your curkin?
No, something a little more useful than that.
tongue.gif

What I'm doing:

Trying to get drunk. Looking at craigslist for job listings. Arguing with a kid online about the awesomeness of Dodgeball.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back