What's everyone currently playing?...

I'm about to start Call Of Duty (at last!!)...looks awesome!! :)

Do you guys just install the one game and play till the end?...or are you like me and have 3 or 4 on the go at the one time :p

Also, I know it's a silly question but does anyone have any definate news on a Half-Life 2 release?

Colin :) :)

am playing far cry, or trying to before it freezes :mad: ubi better sort their Radeon problem soon :(

Farcry and Sacred.
Farcry doesn't freeze up on me, using an old Geforce Ti4600 128mb card.

.... as for myself... Half Life (original) and then Grand theft II (Vice City) and that was just to justify my Radeon card!!! :cool:

I bought Call Of Duty some day, installed it, played it, realized had to reinstall my GeForce 3 back in (instead of a GF2MX200 I installed for the tv-out), played it again, finally realized my system is to slow for this game (at the point where you come across a Nazi with a *big* gun, it is unplayable, even with all settings set to lowest as possible)

Henyman said:
am playing far cry, or trying to before it freezes :mad: ubi better sort their Radeon problem soon :(

the problem is your card and less than 512mb system ram :D

/me kicks heny in the nuts...

its like getting a mini to tow a massive trailer and then complaining about Cooper/BMW making crappy cars coz they can't tow the trailer...

am currently playing splinter cell : pandora tomorrow...

Neverwinter Nights + both expansions... again!
Just cant get off it, such a fantastic game :D

nothing :(
either at work, working on the site, or trying to get a bit of chillout time in :p

Unleashed said:
Neverwinter Nights + both expansions... again!
Just cant get off it, such a fantastic game :D

Just started the hordes of the underdark expansion :) playing with the arcane archer

UT2004 and Desert Rats vs Afrika Korps. Don't have much time to play anymore though.

Sazar said:
the problem is your card and less than 512mb system ram :D

/me kicks heny in the nuts...

its like getting a mini to tow a massive trailer and then complaining about Cooper/BMW making crappy cars coz they can't tow the trailer...

am currently playing splinter cell : pandora tomorrow...

/me boots sazar back

1024Mb ram now :eek: :p still the radeon problem which they admit, just haven't fixed :mad:

Im not much of a gamer, but I do play Counter-Strike (1.5/1.6), Star Trek Elite Force and Rolercoaster Tycoon.

I kno its sad!
hehe

just finished painkiller, playing far cry now, soon to be the new splinter cell, then hitman contracts, then manhunt..

far cry works like glass on my system henyman.. at least it does after the 1.1 patch ;)

need for speed underground, call of duty, painkiller,splinter cell pandora tomorrow and still play the classic unreal tournament.. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back