What's everyone currently playing?...

for some reason...

I find myself playing GTA Vice City... I have no real idea why - something to do with the "radio" I think... ;)

currently playin counter-strike 1.6, resident evil for gamecube, and resident evil 2, morrowind.

I just finished Thief 3, and now I'm waiting for the next big single player experience. Strangely, I have burned out on multiplayer for now.

Except for City of Heroes! I want it!!

Was gonna buy Thief 3 today, but then remembered I have no time for new games.
Got about halfway thru Splintercell "2" over a month ago, really need to finish that.
Play COD online on thursday nights with my "clan" which is great fun, asides from that got a little time to play CZ ever now and then.

Cancelled my subscription to Final Fantasy XI today as I only got to play it for five minutes. Decided to reinstall Galaxies and resubscribe to that for a little while, will most likely cancel that tho :) Might give Eve Online a look as I have a mate on there, has been playing since it was a beta and owns one of the big corporations and has promised me a good head start.

Finished Painkiller and Hitman3 before I started playing Splintercell, but have just been far too busy :)

I play with your mom sometimes depends on what mood your dog is in tho... Ha Ha...dont know where that came from but it was amusing to me :p

Electronic Punk said:
Was gonna buy Thief 3 today, but then remembered I have no time for new games.

It will eat your life until you finish it.

is theif 3 good?

i hated splinter cell just because there was no run function

Currently playing some old games on Xbox like Halo and FIFA 2002. :p

Planning to buy DRIV3R, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and Fable.

Dark Age of Camelot. Thats about all I have time for between school and work.

Currently playing Gran Turismo 4 "Prolugue", waiting for Driv3r (already ordered at bol.com, now awaiting delivery)

man, i still havent gotten UT2K4, thats the problem with being 15 and school, and not having a job yet. :(

America's Army: Special Forces 2.1 -=K.L.O=-Maveric/Rogue Cell The best FPS there is.

Just finished Pandora Tomorrow. I have Thief 3 installed, but I haven't gotten very far ... just finished the training mission. I also have UT2K4 installed with Red Orchestra and a couple other mods. I play them from time to time. I have Warcraft 3 w/ FT installed, I play a few times a week, as well as NBA2k4 ... going through my 2nd season of dynasty mode.

I'm looking for a good MMO to play with. I'm going to see if City of Heroes is worth it.

Playing Heat Of Battle online. It a mod for COD. Its the Biz. Been playing on some 40 and 50 man Servers, It just Rocks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back