• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What's everyone currently playing?...

I'm about to start Call Of Duty (at last!!)...looks awesome!! :)

Do you guys just install the one game and play till the end?...or are you like me and have 3 or 4 on the go at the one time :p

Also, I know it's a silly question but does anyone have any definate news on a Half-Life 2 release?

Colin :) :)

I bought Call Of Duty some day, installed it, played it, realized had to reinstall my GeForce 3 back in (instead of a GF2MX200 I installed for the tv-out), played it again, finally realized my system is to slow for this game (at the point where you come across a Nazi with a *big* gun, it is unplayable, even with all settings set to lowest as possible)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Henyman said:
am playing far cry, or trying to before it freezes :mad: ubi better sort their Radeon problem soon :(
the problem is your card and less than 512mb system ram :D

/me kicks heny in the nuts...

its like getting a mini to tow a massive trailer and then complaining about Cooper/BMW making crappy cars coz they can't tow the trailer...

am currently playing splinter cell : pandora tomorrow...

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
Sazar said:
the problem is your card and less than 512mb system ram :D

/me kicks heny in the nuts...

its like getting a mini to tow a massive trailer and then complaining about Cooper/BMW making crappy cars coz they can't tow the trailer...

am currently playing splinter cell : pandora tomorrow...

/me boots sazar back

1024Mb ram now :eek: :p still the radeon problem which they admit, just haven't fixed :mad:

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
just finished painkiller, playing far cry now, soon to be the new splinter cell, then hitman contracts, then manhunt..

far cry works like glass on my system henyman.. at least it does after the 1.1 patch ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi