What's everyone currently playing?...

sraycoz said:
is theif 3 good?

Is Thief III good? Does Magic Johnson have HIV? You gotta play it--simply amazing.

Pandora Tomorrow lets me run when I roll my mouse wheel up...

I'm afraid I disagree with you there Unwonted, Thief 3 is one of the worst games I've played in a very long time.

Unleashed said:
You're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, Unwonted, Thief 3 is one of the BEST games I've played in a very long time. And you are very well-endowed; I'm positive of it.

Why thank you :cool: Glad to see a fellow fan! Did you like Thief 1 and 2?

UT2K4 - Onslaught
- Jailbreak
- ChaosUT
- FragOps

BF Vietnam

Far Cry - I'm up to the treehut level, the monkeys own me as I drive along in the jeep :(

Warcraft III - I must get frozen throne I hear it makes it way better.

GTA Vice City - Playing through trying to get 100% completion. Got The Bank job mission, final mission, Hotring Racing, and all the hidden packages to get. I dont think I'm gonna be able to do that hidden packages one...I only have 3. I've been playing it for months on and off.

the suffering! man this game is awesome. its is scary as hell at night and the plot is damn good so far.

sraycoz said:
the suffering! man this game is awesome. its is scary as hell at night and the plot is damn good so far.

my freind just said the exact same thing you did. he said he almost peed in his pants at night playin that game

Squirrel Soccer/Football/Footy!

If they had hyper sports and track n field in the arcade section I would be there all day and all night playing, :)

Commandos 3 Destination Berlin - pretty hard game but soon I'll finish it .. :rolleyes:

world championship pool 2004.
pretty decent game, great graphics only 20.00 us.

here are some screenshots

Attachments

• pool 1.jpg
    pool 1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 79
  • pool 2.jpg
    pool 2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 95
On Medal of Honor, like to play online, trying to come up with money for Call of Duty. Also playing a couple of strategy games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back