What kinda vehicle u drive? (for those who can drive)

HPIM0078_Small.jpg

I own a pair of 1997 Mitsubishi 4dr DE Mirages. Mine is silver, my wife's is burgundy. Tiny things, but they go from A to B.

Chevy Malibu
Pontiac 6000
Chevy 3/4 ton truck
Dodge 4X4
MonteCarlo (play toy) This is the only one I have a picture of.
Monte1.jpg

2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, 18" wheels wrapped in Pireilli Zero Nero M+S 225/40/ZR18, Aftermarket Taillights, Custom 3rd brake light.

newrims-1.jpg

I drive a 2002 1.6 Ford Fiesta Zetec-S.

CHiLLaXen said:
'88 CRX Si with lots of modifications, will post pics later

I also have an 88 CRX SI that’s being worked on I put an EX engine in mine cuzz well I'm too poor to buy a 6th gen SI engine I also got a body kit in the shop waiting to be put on. Haven’t really done any work to mine so far cept the engine swap kinda lost the garage when my grandmother moved in getting it back tho in like 2 weeks

1992 Nissan Maxima...my wife lived in Georgia near Atlanta, so the car is in excellent condition, only has seen snow the last 5 years. My car is a 1999 Chevy Lumina 4 door, nice size for our driving trips, like from Michigan to Florida in a couple weeks to visit the mother-in-law and some friends. Literally it was driven by a little old lady just a couple times each week, I bought it when my mother told me her friend was getting a new car and selling it.

I used to do the hot car thing, a 69 H.O. Firebird was my first car when I was 16 in 71, next was a 65 GTO with a tricked out 64 421 Police Special in it a friend that owned a speed shop sold me and the last hot car was a 72 Chevy Rally Nova I'd dropped a stock 68 327 small block with 350 HP stock. I'd added headers and later an edelbrock intake and Holley carb. For no reason I lost the gearhead gene around 1978-79. Hmmmm, same time I seriously started my electronics career. :rolleyes:

toretto said:
no such thing has a 4.3 HO, maybe a vortec, but so such thing as an HO

sorry. it is the vortec. although hopefully will either drop in a smallblock 350 or a LS1 or 6. My brother is a mechanic and he said we could easily do it. Would be nice to have to corvette engine in the truck. Makes trips from here to Amarillo or Dallas alot shorter. :D

2 '87 toyota 4-runners, both lifted with 33' tires...one's for off road abuse, one's for everyday driving.

1993 Ford Econoline Conversion Van
2001 Ford Focus ZX3
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport
1992 Ford Ranger
1964 1/2 Ford Mustang

One that currently doesn't run:
1981 Jeep CJ-5

I need to get more recent pics before posting any.

'95 Pontiac Trans Am 5.7L V8 LT1 - see sig
'92 Honda CBR 600 - just bought it a couple weeks ago. :D it's not the greatest pic attatched. I still need to take some of my own pics.

Attachments

• cbr side small.jpg
    cbr side small.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 189
ApparitionX said:
2 '87 toyota 4-runners, both lifted with 33' tires...one's for off road abuse, one's for everyday driving.
I certainly hope you mean 33" (inch) tires! Man, I would need a crane to get into the vehicle if it had 33 foot tires on it!!!:D

You certainly are a smart boy DY!!!

mopes off, I was gonna say the 33 foot thingy :(

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back