• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What kinda vehicle u drive? (for those who can drive)

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
just kinda curious. don't know why though. meh.

I drive a 1988 Jeep Wrangler. 3 inch lift, 32 inch tires, 4 KC Hilights, nice JVC Kameleon radio, and Detroit Lockers.

The other car in the pic is my mom's '01 Pontiac Trans-AM. i get to drive it every once in a while, but not very often.

P.S. sorry bout the kinda crappy pic. kinda took it from inside the house. just be glad there isn't a screen behind the window.

electrickpirate

pirate extraordinaire
1990 ford ranger (winter beater/work truck)
1993 ford mustang gt 5.0 (toy, intake, K&N air., pulley kit, shift kit, timing tweek, exhaust, flowmaster, )
2002 ford explorer (nice truck)

Krux

Nissan Powered
Sazar said:
Nissan 240SX coupe... burgundy

I drive a 91 Nissan 240sx HB just installed my in dash DVD player, my brother also has a 240sx but his a 93 and he just got done dropping a SR20DET into it 350rwhp at the wheel. little 4cylinder eats muscle cars alive, its great. :)

1983 Mercedes 240D (the tank)
256,000 miles and still running strong, shows a little rust now though.

Gotta love the smell of diesel smoke in the morning

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix