What is the fastest web browser?

Actually I'm using Opera 7 now... I payed for it too coz i like it so much...

Even though phoenix is great... Opera 7 is better... more flexable and loads up quicker.. I don't know about loadng pages quicker though.. but I like the usability.. and skinz too. Also, it caches history.. In phoenix I never found out how to work offline...

:) Opera 7 rulez! And its still in beta.. .so its gonna be great soon!

I agree with leo here, Opera 7 is an awesome web browser... :cool:

IE tweak

i've read there are some tweaks to speed up IE. plz help.

tnx a lot......

Re: IE tweak

karl_axe
i've read there are some tweaks to speed up IE. plz help.
tnx a lot......
Take a look around the forums (just browse or use the search feature), dealer has many threads/posts with tweaks and tips for IE.

Actually, I take back what I said about opera...

Its a wierd browser that doesn't really fit me well. Sure its fast, but the Mozilla is just so much more suitable for me..

The bad news is that I already payed $$ (my dad payed :p), the good news is that my sister is so amazingly excited about it...

Also Mozilla Mail ROXX

Leo154
Actually, I take back what I said about opera...

Its a wierd browser that doesn't really fit me well. Sure its fast, but the Mozilla is just so much more suitable for me..

Same for me, I just find opera to be wierd, i can't get used to it at all.

I certainly agree with these two posts...except that opera was absolutely NOT faster then pheonix or ie on any benchmarks I performed

I Should think that its a one time lisence that will carry across to the final version and possibly to further upgrades.

Anyway the beta's nice and stable. Just because a product is in beta stages, it does mean that it's going to melt your computer.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
I Should think that its a one time lisence that will carry across to the final version and possibly to further upgrades.

Anyway the beta's nice and stable. Just because a product is in beta stages, it does mean that it's going to melt your computer.
I realise that the licence carries across, but surely you'd want to wait to see how the final version turned out before paying.

I see what your saying, but if your impressed enough with a beta product, you may aswell register it (get rid of the ad banners) and then your all sorted for the final.

I've used the Opera 7 beta release, and its stable as can be in my opinion.

Ok then, but there is no way I'd pay for beta, that's all I'm saying.

hi all , fastest browser ...

that's depend O.S , XP load part of library IE ... but Phoenix 0.5 or Mozilla 1.xx are fast also and secure :p

i have tried opera 6.5 on XP pro SP1 & MDK 8.2 , yep it's fast, but i hate ads , i don't want pay for this ... i know astalavista ...

For me a browser, like Mozilla is the best , client pop , irc , downlad manager , pop-up manager, Tabs, Gesture mouse surf , settings javascript :p , and the great www.mozdev.org with all projects ...

Dual boot , Windows Xp pro SP1 , Linux MDK 8.2.

mmmm... Im still not sure what would be the fastest.... Opera so far is the fastest yet, but I can't decide.... lol

fastest web browser?

hi ya all,

i've used all of those browsers above and it seemed they were almost all the same. however, for page loading, mozilla 1.2.1 rules but annoying pop-ups and ads bother me.

opera is cool. i don't like the ads. i don't like to pay for it either.

Im using MyIE now. it's a plug-in for IE6 that incorporates features of opera, mozilla, etc.... its simpler and does all the features done by other browser (except Chatzilla though) but it's cool coz i don'y use that much.

im on a 10mbit, i use opera 7.02, i find that sometimes it runs slower than ie but i like opera for its options. no browser is going to run better in a windows environment than ie, without a doubt. if you are looking for functionality, i suggest going with opera

so far I have IE6 and Opera 6.02 installed, thing Mozilla is next, gonna try all three, but I am damn used to IE, been using it for Donkeys years

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back