• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What is needed to play.............

David_L6

OSNN Addict
............the Sims 2 and Flight Simulator 2004? (Intel CPU's)

What would you say is required for the above 2 games? i.e. CPU, how much memory, video card?

hmm I used to play sims2 on an Athlon XP 2600+ barton 9800 pro and 512mb ram and it chugged a bit if I moved around too fast.

No w play it on an athlon 64 3500+ and it doenst chug. I'm sre you can adapt that to intel specs and similar speeds.

vern

Dominus
Political User
I haven't had problems with Sims 2, but thats because I have a pretty beefy machine. It does run horrible on my sister's Athlon XP 2700+ though when she goes out to any of the outdoor locations like the mall.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
My gf's computer has onboard graphics and man does that thing studder more than John Melendez. She is suppose to get a new graphics card but hasnt yet.

Kush

High On Life!
TittleBitties said:
My gf's computer has onboard graphics and man does that thing studder more than John Melendez. She is suppose to get a new graphics card but hasnt yet.
nice one tittles!

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
lol...i just rememebered him from bein on I'm a celebrity get me out of here and sometimes when i watch jay leno he is on there as the annoncer or has his own skit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies