What is needed to play.............

David_L6

OSNN Addict
............the Sims 2 and Flight Simulator 2004? (Intel CPU's)

What would you say is required for the above 2 games? i.e. CPU, how much memory, video card?

Thanks TittleBitties. Looks like those 2 games don't require a lot.

hmm I used to play sims2 on an Athlon XP 2600+ barton 9800 pro and 512mb ram and it chugged a bit if I moved around too fast.

No w play it on an athlon 64 3500+ and it doenst chug. I'm sre you can adapt that to intel specs and similar speeds.

The kid seems to play Sims2 on my PC (Duron 1.3GHz, 768MB SDRAM, 128MB RADEONSE) without any problems.

sims2 runs sooo bad on my cousins 3200xp

I haven't had problems with Sims 2, but thats because I have a pretty beefy machine. It does run horrible on my sister's Athlon XP 2700+ though when she goes out to any of the outdoor locations like the mall.

My gf's computer has onboard graphics and man does that thing studder more than John Melendez. She is suppose to get a new graphics card but hasnt yet.

TittleBitties said:
My gf's computer has onboard graphics and man does that thing studder more than John Melendez. She is suppose to get a new graphics card but hasnt yet.
nice one tittles!

lol...i just rememebered him from bein on I'm a celebrity get me out of here and sometimes when i watch jay leno he is on there as the annoncer or has his own skit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back