What is everyones name?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pothitos
  • Start date Start date
😱 hubby

That means I'm still in the running 😉 😛
 
My bestest friend

Originally posted by damnyank
my turn - what the hell is gaffer tape??

Quiksilvah - don't tell me it is like duct tape! LMAO😀

Dont know if this has already been answered (couldn't be bothered reading all the posts), but I'll answer this anyway.

Gaffer is any sound/lighting technicians best friend 🙂 Its generally black/grey (but does come in other colours, but black/grey is the only colour worth having - long story), and is very strong - but the best thing is that when you rip it off, it leaves no residue on the surface (its great for taping cables down to parquetry, carpet, brick, polished surfaces). Mind you, it still takes paint off the wall 😉 It can also get a tad expensive.
 
Ok, my real name is John but everyone calls me Jack (when they are being nice to me that is) but I answer to most names I get called.

I like to make people laugh because I have a saying.. Laugh at life before it laughs at you .. Deep isn't it?

Besides, it's only my insanity that keeps me sane!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top