What car you recommand for a beginner ?

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
It was used in Swordfish, good british car, also pretty damn fast ;)
Faster at accelerating than a dodge viper :D
Oh no! you should get the new Motor trend. Viper for 2003 on the front cover 506 CU. IN. 500 HP 500 FT. LB. Torque. But then I'ld prefer the tricked out Corvette inside the Mag. Does 0-60 in 1.97 sec. Was still boiling the tyres past 100+ MPH. 1/4 Mile 9.4 sec at 150.9 MPH

S does Maximum speed - +195mph. Well if you are gonna get new skool here is the Tuscan R:

front34.jpg

lol, only does The engines will develop up to 450 bhp and will rev up to 8,000 rpm - ahwell :D

oh and here is teh interior of the s:

12_2.jpg

11_2.jpg

Pathetically nice :D

Try this:
marinello.jpg

marinelloint.jpg

tested 0-60 in 4.2 sec to a verified top speed of 194.5 mph.

Hmm. the R costs £69,995.00

Power output will go up to 450bhp which will give this car a power to weight ratio of 450 bhp/tonne (cf Ferrari 550 Maranello's 287, Porsche 911 Turbo's 272 and Lamborghini Diablo GT's 392).

Very limited numbers of this 200+ mph car are going to be built and the first five have already been sold for racing use in the British GT championship.

Don't really get Corvettes over here :D

My mum does have a US Ford Explorer tho, shame we couldn't bring an Expedition or even an Excursion back :D

Here's an old soon to be new one:
gt40y.jpg

gt40w.jpg

gt40eng.jpg

Engineering built a worthy DOHC 5.4-liter V-8 fitted with four-valve heads and
force-fed with a Roots-type Eaton supercharger. Peak output hits 500 horsepower
and 500 lb-ft of torque, comparable to the 7.0-liter engine that won the 24 Hours of
Le Mans in 1966 and 1967.
This ferocious powerplant rests in a cradle that's firmly secured by a purpose-built, aluminum spaceframe. A custom independent suspension system uses unequal-length control arms and a push-rod/bell-crank system to interface with horizontally mounted dampers, enabling the characteristic low profile. Cross-drilled discs (11.5 inch front, 15 inch rear) are clamped by Alcon six-piston calipers. To accommodate the large brakes and provide the right stance, 18x8-inch tires were used in front, with 19x10-inch rubber filling up the rear.

Nice! Dunno about the colour tho :D

111s_spec.jpg

Get a nice green lotus :D

Favourite lotus ever was dark green with orange stripes, was an elise too.. or a bright orange esprit.

Re: Re: What car you recommand for a beginner ?

Originally posted by Jewelzz

Does you father wanna buy me a new car too? :D

Yes , if you'll marry me :D

don't get an audi. just by a tricked out passat, and its the exact same thing. or jsut get a turbo beetle. its an audi TT with differnt stylying and much cheaper. or just get a daewoo, kia, or hyundi. you'll spend no more than $12,000. or, even better, get a '79 caprice classic, put that "poopoo" on 20" dubs, and a flip-flop paint job. wow, that would be great. or a monte carlo like in training day. oooooo, or if you want to go for a new car, get an calladic Escalade or CTS.

Edited for "poopoo"

Originally posted by Cosmin
Soon my father will buy me a new car and asked me what model ? I thought about an new Opel Vectra or any Renault model , not so expensive ...

The car shouldn't be older than 99' .. My neighbour has an X5 and i don't agree that :D :D .
Waiting for serious opinions . Thanks for all !

I will keep this simple. Do your own research, get your own job, buy it yourself and dont mooch of your dad.

work hard. live hard. play hard!

Re: Re: What car you recommand for a beginner ?

Originally posted by pc_tek

I will keep this simple. Do your own research, get your own job, buy it yourself and dont mooch of your dad.

"Uh, gee, dad, thanks for the offer, but no, I really don't think it would be right to take advantage of your generosity. I guess I'll save up for a few years until I can afford a car on my own. And jobs are just so plentiful here in Romania, anyway. So screw off, dad."

The Vector had a ton of problems, it's an iffy choice. Looks great though.

Re: Re: Re: What car you recommand for a beginner ?

Originally posted by Cosmin

Yes , if you'll marry me :D
Seen a lot of stuff on here... first marraige proposal. What the hey... "I now pronounce you geek, and soon to be geeked." :eek:

For your wedding to Jewelzz, I suggest you get a 10 metre Limo, so that you have plenty of room to escape her, but by god, you will have to be bloody fast. :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back