• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What car you recommand for a beginner ?

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Soon my father will buy me a new car and asked me what model ? I thought about an new Opel Vectra or any Renault model , not so expensive ...

The car shouldn't be older than 99' .. My neighbour has an X5 and i don't agree that :D :D .
Waiting for serious opinions . Thanks for all !

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
For beginner:
Chevrolet Cavalier (good choice)
Mazda Protege (good choice)
Honda Civic (good choice)
Ford Focus
Saturn coupe
Toyota Corrolla
Pontiac Sunfire

dpr

NTFS Junkie
Ford KA. Been told they handle very well, they are not a big car and should be economical to run and nice to drive so should be good for a learner

Kush

High On Life!
Opel! or audi

Well since i live in saudi Arabia we have tons of german cars and the best cars around so i know what im talking about, get a Opel Omega 3.2liter full option which is not that much here its around 79 thousand saudi ryals so divide that by 3.75 to get the price in us dollars, or get and audi a6 full options i dont know whats the biggest engine i think its 2.8liter or thats the biggest ive seen and here its about 120 thousand fully loaded if maybe thats too big.

Well hey my friend had and merc ml320 and audi a8 and we crashed with the audi and took down a whole fence and the car got thrown away and then he bought a x5 and a mitshibishi.

K

Kirrie2001

How about a Renault megane, or avensis, superb motors.
Is it your first motor, and are you a learner or already qualified driver, as this should help determine if you want a cheaper or more expensive motor, especially from the insurance side of things.
This will help you determine what you need to start with.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Originally posted by Cosmin
Soon my father will buy me a new car and asked me what model ? I thought about an new Opel Vectra or any Renault model , not so expensive ...

The car shouldn't be older than 99' .. My neighbour has an X5 and i don't agree that :D :D .
Waiting for serious opinions . Thanks for all !
Does you father wanna buy me a new car too? :D

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Originally posted by xsivforce
*bling bling*
Oh Yeah!

How about an Audi A8. Or even better An S8. But for a beginner... A Corvette, not too expensive, garaunteed to get the honnies all frothy. and I don't think you'll find too many over there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies