WebBased MSN Messenger

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
spanks alot :)...i read about this on mess.be and forgot all about it. I hope is better than msn2go :S.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
it may not be that great...but for people that go to a friends house or somewhere were they dont have msn they could just go to the site and sign in.

Kush

High On Life!
thats the whole point of it, i mean im not ganna use it at home, lol, its not a amazing thing but its handy, what if someone has sh!tty dail up , im not ganna download 6mb.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
o well...atleast its betteassesr than msn2go. I have to use that when i go to my friends house and msn2go sucks monkey

Kush

High On Life!
ohh yeah thats another one! now i can get online in school without the risk of fake msns or worying about the stupid teachers!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
NetRyder said:
What is? Your reply?
Yes.

It's far from pointless. Quite handy if you're on a public machine that doesn't have MSN. I bet they bought/stole/borrowed code from one of the unofficial web-clients though :p

lol its not pointless. its awesome. they probalby copied hte idea from aim express tho but thats ok. hopeuflly my school won't ban it. they have been gay about banning hotmail and yahoo mail

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut