WebBased MSN Messenger

spanks alot :)...i read about this on mess.be and forgot all about it. I hope is better than msn2go :S.

Sweet
smile.gif

Bman™ said:
no big deal, nothing great
Well, it's nice to have an official alternative from Microsoft...handy when you need to login on a public machine that doesn't have Messenger accessible.

it may not be that great...but for people that go to a friends house or somewhere were they dont have msn they could just go to the site and sign in.

thats the whole point of it, i mean im not ganna use it at home, lol, its not a amazing thing but its handy, what if someone has sh!tty dail up , im not ganna download 6mb.

o well...atleast its betteassesr than msn2go. I have to use that when i go to my friends house and msn2go sucks monkey

hey thanks works like a champ when your admins block any IM software. no need to install anything.

ohh yeah thats another one! now i can get online in school without the risk of fake msns or worying about the stupid teachers!

Lee said:
It's Pointless.
thats why they made it? elaborate on how its pointless, looks like you have no idea what your talking about, which is whats happening

NetRyder said:
What is? Your reply?
tongue.gif
Yes.

It's far from pointless. Quite handy if you're on a public machine that doesn't have MSN. I bet they bought/stole/borrowed code from one of the unofficial web-clients though :p

lol its not pointless. its awesome. they probalby copied hte idea from aim express tho but thats ok. hopeuflly my school won't ban it. they have been gay about banning hotmail and yahoo mail

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back