• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wallpaper Collection

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
Here's my personal wallpaper collection divided into these categories:
Anime, Games, Misc, Movies, Scenery, Video Cards, Windows XP. There are nearly 200 very high quality walls here. Enjoy ;)
http://decentdownloads.x-istence.com/software/Wallpapers.zip

Edit: I now have a quality wallpaper site http://www.bestqualitywallpapers.com

This site has only free high quality, high resolution desktop wallpapers (1152x864 pixels and above) for download. We only pick the very best desktop wallpapers for inclusion.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
thanks dude, checked it out, took the ones I wanted, I already have a huge wallpaper collection.

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Here you guys go..

If you would like to have the original set as RAR, then go to the link in my next post. I have added my collection to his and made a RAR file, which is much bigger but has many more wallpapers.

My collection is sorted this way.

Chick Walls
Senery
Video Cards
Windows XP
Linux & Mac
Vector_Art_Weird
Games & Programs
Movies & Shows

My File is 87.6mb so I can't give a link here. My provider will not allow me that, sad I know but anyways. If you would like it, please give me somewhere to upload too, or if you have a gmail account (or 1gb email) please email me at bman911@gmail.com asking for the file.

The Wallpapers.zip is now still 56.6mb. So it is still a big file. I am uploading it now. I will give a link soon....

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
coathanger007, where are you uploading too? What is your email, I will send you the file to upload, if you want me too? I can not upload, I get cut off half way through. :(

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
I don't have gmail. How do I register an account? Can't seem to find a link anywhere.

You might like to try uploading to 100WebSpace.com for free. :)

Kush

High On Life!
u have to get invited to gmail for now as it is not finished its still beta, but if u wanna check out the front page its gmail.com , and i havent gotten any invites at all i think they stopped giving them out

Kush

High On Life!
sure ildo that but hes gannaprobaly send it as a multi part rar so ull have to have winrar, as the max email attachment is 10mb so it will be in ~8 files

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Ok, I have just emailed themafia_69 and sent him both collections. He should be recieving them soon. It just takes longer, since there so big. If it goes through all good, then I guess he can email you coathanger007 :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test