Wallpaper Collection

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
Here's my personal wallpaper collection divided into these categories:
Anime, Games, Misc, Movies, Scenery, Video Cards, Windows XP. There are nearly 200 very high quality walls here. Enjoy ;)
http://decentdownloads.x-istence.com/software/Wallpapers.zip

Edit: I now have a quality wallpaper site http://www.bestqualitywallpapers.com

This site has only free high quality, high resolution desktop wallpapers (1152x864 pixels and above) for download. We only pick the very best desktop wallpapers for inclusion.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
wow 62.9mb hefty size EDIT: did u try raring it?

thanks dude, checked it out, took the ones I wanted, I already have a huge wallpaper collection.

bman can u rar urs up and send them to me or something? host them or over msn anything?

coathanger007, where are you uploading too? What is your email, I will send you the file to upload, if you want me too? I can not upload, I get cut off half way through. :(

I don't have gmail. How do I register an account? Can't seem to find a link anywhere.

You might like to try uploading to 100WebSpace.com for free. :)

u have to get invited to gmail for now as it is not finished its still beta, but if u wanna check out the front page its gmail.com , and i havent gotten any invites at all i think they stopped giving them out

sure ildo that but hes gannaprobaly send it as a multi part rar so ull have to have winrar, as the max email attachment is 10mb so it will be in ~8 files

Ok, I have just emailed themafia_69 and sent him both collections. He should be recieving them soon. It just takes longer, since there so big. If it goes through all good, then I guess he can email you coathanger007 :)

yeah no prob, thanks bman always been helpful to me, i gave u rep points! :D

Rep points? What on Earth are those? I've been out of the loop too long :D BTW, I won't be hosting any p0rn or low quality walls.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back