The War Has Started

hasnt started yet

the war hasnt started yet! he hasnt talked on tv he has to do that first!

well

well hes talking now, and by the end he wil probably declare war

well he didnt say " i declare war so?"

well he didnt say i declare war YAY! so that means he didnt right nad the news anchor said that it mightnnot be tonight!:happy: :happy:

Re: well he didnt say " i declare war so?"

Originally posted by themafia_69
well he didnt say i declare war YAY! so that means he didnt right nad the news anchor said that it mightnnot be tonight!:happy: :happy:
umm, the war has began, sorry dude.

Re: well he didnt say " i declare war so?"

Umm, I don't think he actually needs to say 'I declare war' for the war to start. Firing cruise missles and droping bombs on Baghdad is a good indicator that the war has started.

well!

that sucks it really does, i mean seriouly just like sryia said today in the security council basically any major country has "Weapons of mass distruction" even israeal so why dont they do the same to israel as they are doin to iraq? because saddam tried to kill bush's dad and they want his oil, its simple!:mad: :mad:

israel dosnt have chemical and biological weapons meant for the sole purpose of causing suffering not military success. btw israel is not real thrilled with terrorists and seems less than helpfull to them contrary to saddam.

well those guys over there will fight and die for your right to feel that way ..... they dont choose their battle the preisdent does and it is just common decentcy to support them in doing their duty regardless of what we feel about it.

well i think we should leave france alone and stop harrasing them about being obnoxious... its their job... if we dont leave them alone they might get their feelings hurt and surrender to us, and we dont want that.

Originally posted by Majin
israel dosnt have chemical and biological weapons meant for the sole purpose of causing suffering not military success. btw israel is not real thrilled with terrorists and seems less than helpfull to them contrary to saddam.
exchuse me?! iraq has no connections with terrorits! maybe ure just delusioonal

maybe hes one of the idiots mr azziz mentioned....LOL

btw

and what kind of president goes and has dinner with his wife right after declairing war?!:mad:

Re: btw

and what kind of president goes and has dinner with his wife right after declairing war?!:mad:
Where did you get that. All I heard was that he went back to his private residence.

Re: Re: btw

Originally posted by GMeagle86
Where did you get that. All I heard was that he went back to his private residence.
MSNBC

Re: Re: Re: btw

MSNBC
That is what I what I was watching..... Hummm???? Anyhow, He probably hasn't eaten all day, I had a look at his schedule, He had a 3 hour meeting with his advisors then a hour with his speech writer, then a half of an hour to prepare for the speach, that is not counting any of the time he has been on the phone with other leaders to day, as well contacting his generals in Iraq, and the intelegence services..... You get the Idea.

****NOTE**** I really don't want this thread to turn into a political debate. If you wish do discuss any political policy about Iraq or any other thing, you can contact me by PM and I will give you My e-mail, AIM, or MSN.

ADMIN

OK lets have an admin close or move any and all war related threads out this isnt what this board is for.

All views are welcome, but NOT HERE.

Anti-American views arent takin easily by myself and other PROUD AMERICAN BUSH SUPPORTERS, so if we are going to "bash him or our great country" take it somewhere else where us techies dont have to hear it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back