The War Has Started

ha, lol. Why would it be about the oil? U.S gets enough of that. They dont want them to burn oil wells so Iraq isn't screwed out of billions of dollars when war is over. Can't forget that France and Germany have contracts with them.....

Originally posted by toxicity
ha, lol. Why would it be about the oil? U.S gets enough of that. They dont want them to burn oil wells so Iraq isn't screwed out of billions of dollars when war is over. Can't forget that France and Germany have contracts with them.....
have you bought gas recently? oil prices in the U.S. are high as hell.

terrorist-no1.gif

1viet-american-th.gif

http://artfromtheheart1.tripod.com/

Nice come back anarkhia. But could you explain how the USA is a Terrorist nation ?

Where and when do United State target and seek out to kill civilians ? Right now in Iraq they are doing everything in there power to not even kill the Iraq army !!!

Take Saddam for example. He has killed over 100,000 of his OWN people ! This is well documented ! Where was your protest then ??

Or are you just an appeaser ?

It would be nice if you could reply to each question in a mature way! Thanks you !!

read somewhere that it was 5 Million since he gained power

Originally posted by G-Money
Nice come back anarkhia. But could you explain how the USA is a Terrorist nation ?

Where and when do United State target and seek out to kill civilians ? Right now in Iraq they are doing everything in there power to not even kill the Iraq army !!!

Take Saddam for example. He has killed over 100,000 of his OWN people ! This is well documented ! Where was your protest then ??

Or are you just an appeaser ?

It would be nice if you could reply to each question in a mature way! Thanks you !!

http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/ChronologyofTerror.html

Originally posted by anarkhia
http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/ChronologyofTerror.html

Would be nice if you could reply to the other questions and not just give links.... How about your own words !!!

okay, this is getting to be annoying.
anyone should feel free to express their opinion over here, but please refer from racism.
that link just ain't right, no matter what your opinions are.

That web page is the biggest piece of cow dung I have ever seen !

It takes everything out of context !

I would love to see the creator of that web page debate Shawn Hanady or Bill O'Rilley or even Neil Boortz. These guy armed with the TRUTH would put this webpage and its creator to shame !!!

I understand that Saddam has killed more muslims than anyone else in history.

A war protester is now sayin that what he had seen "had shocked me back to reality".

" A group of American anti-war demonstrators who came to Iraq with Japanese human shield volunteers made it across the border today with 14 hours of uncensored video, all shot without Iraqi government minders present. Kenneth Joseph, a young American pastor with the Assyrian Church of the East, told UPI the trip "had shocked me back to reality." Some of the Iraqis he interviewed on camera "told me they would commit suicide if American bombing didn't start. They were willing to see their homes demolished to gain their freedom from Saddam's bloody tyranny. They convinced me that Saddam was a monster the likes of which the world had not seen since Stalin and Hitler. He and his sons are sick sadists. Their tales of slow torture and killing made me ill, such as people put in a huge shredder for plastic products, feet first so they could hear their screams as bodies got chewed up from foot to head."

Link: http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030321-023627-5923r :(

G-Money...That's Neil Boortz.:)

Dude you live in a twisted world. I wish you would come outside sometime and take a breath of fresh air and not fall into this propaganda that is only spit out by people that hate American and the freedoms that she stands for !!!

But on the other hand. If you lived in Iraq, Iran, China, North Korea..... on and on and where to say thing like that about there government. YOU WOULD BE KILLED ! HMMM

Americans not that bad after all !!!! :huh:

I am not even going to bother reading this thread anymore. I had my complaints about America, I believe the CIA abuses its power a fair bit, as does the FBI, but that is the world we live in. In the UK we are monitored a fair bit, it doesnt bother me as I havent done anything wrong.

Personally I will not judge Iraq as I have never been there, I will like-wise do the same for Israel (some top class blokes live there). I have lived in America I didnt enjoy all of it, but hey thats Houston for you :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back