The user formerly known as kcnychief and then as wwwdjrcs and now back to kcnychief

Which one did it?

  • kcnychief

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wwwdjrcs

    Votes: 4 100.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My OSNN Family!

wooo... ooo. o

Made my sig a bit more clear.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

You get a special thread, wwwdjrcs.

wwwdjrcs said:
wow, 25 replies and only 5 views 😛

Not sure what you're talking about...
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Grandmaster said:
You get a special thread, wwwdjrcs.



Not sure what you're talking about...
This thread was taken from another, so the replies outweighed the page views. Since, essentially it was a new thread altogether.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

wwwdjrcs said:
This thread was taken from another, so the replies outweighed the page views. Since, essentially it was a new thread altogether.

Yes I know that, seeing as I plucked all the posts from the other thread.

But it has more page views than replies.

Your head okay today? 😛
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

"Wood jerks". It's not a huge stretch from "cockney chief". I like it.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Yeah today is a better day than others actually 😉
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

I don't know who did it...
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

I think the new name is just to help generate more traffic to his site.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Admiral Michael said:
I think the new name is just to help generate more traffic to his site.

Ooh. Can we have a response to this? 😛
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Admiral Michael said:
I think the new name is just to help generate more traffic to his site.
Actually, that's not correct.

As I posted above, the reason being is that I want to have a name that is recognizable across the board. This is the name I chose and setup on my forum, and want to use it here as well.

My forum will not be used even close to the traffic this gets, its more for my customers.
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

OHHH! Controversy!
 
Re: wwwdjrcs

Whatever happened to Killa Bunny's (Or whatever Geffy called himself for a short time?)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top