The Really Long Thread

man.. this thread is really long..

......

but it's not the only thing that's long around here.. 😉 😛
 
Where is that janitor we just hired? This place is a mess.
 
I'll get Chris to get in here ;p

I even bought him new cleaning utensils.
 
1177327961tu3.gif
 
Hahahahahaha. Where do you get this stuff? And the look on the guy's face behind Vadar. 😛
 
What on earth is the really long thread all about. I am a new user and trying to find my way about the Forum.
Ihashi
 
What on earth is the really long thread all about. I am a new user and trying to find my way about the Forum.
Ihashi


Hi Ihashi.. this thread is just what it says it is.. a really, REALLY long thread. The topics generally ramble and change.. so, really it's about nothing at all 🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top