The Really Long Thread

Mavs don't suck, but the Warriors are playing incredible basketball right now. It doesn't help the Warriors to say they're beating a sucky team, by the way. ;)

They still suck! Hey, I just hate Dallas. :p

And once they send the Mavs home crying and Cuban screaming and having another hissy fit then the Warriors can stomp all over the Rockets.

*runs*

My Kings didn't make it this year. :( Our stupid drunk coach and bitter team owners fault probably.

Yeah take it personal why don't you. Try searching the green room, there is a thread.

I slept in this morning until 7 A.M., haven't done that in quite some time.

Yesterday I got wasted. Also, I wooed all the ladies.

Not necessarily in that order.

Yeah take it personal why don't you. Try searching the green room, there is a thread.

I did look around before asking and I had not seen anything at the time, and when no one answers a direct question , it is personal duh !

I did look around before asking and I had not seen anything at the time, and when no one answers a direct question , it is personal duh !
Maybe thats because as Jewelzz said in the other thread "It was done for a reason that we as the team don't need to discuss in the public forum"

Why does my college course take place on an evening? Come 6 pm I'm ready to sit down and lounge about all night :speechless: :laugh:

I can see why that was said , I found the thread looking closer

thanks for the reply

mmmhmmm, you magic post editor you :eek:

Next time I'll quote you and your typo will be set in stone forever, muhahahahahahah :devious:

wow me making a typo, thats never happened before :p

mmmhmmm, you magic post editor you :eek:

Next time I'll quote you and your typo will be set in stone forever, muhahahahahahah :devious:

Dear Shamus MacNoob,

Henyman has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - The Really Long Thread - in the Green Room forum of OSNN Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=77549&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
cos go moo

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
OSNN Forum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://forum.osnn.net/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&type=thread&subscriptionid=41241&auth=7abe155f7c801c3c73863a9aa016bbd0

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://forum.osnn.net/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription&folderid=all

bump-1.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back