The Really Long Thread

Subscribers don't see ads.
Yeah, i kno that.
I can't subscribe because A) I am banned from Paypal B) Even if i werent banned from paypal, i hate them for holding nearly a grand of my money, and not giving it back... still
So, if there was a google checkout option... then, maybe i would rejoin :p

I'm sure there was another way of subscribing without paypal?

Jack I told you several times that if you sent me a check or money order, I would pay the fee for you.

PayPal is the only method atm, unless you want to send it to EP via Air Mail :D

Jack I told you several times that if you sent me a check or money order, I would pay the fee for you.

PayPal is the only method atm, unless you want to send it to EP via Air Mail :D
Thats still using PAYPAL!
I dont support using paypal at all. It dont make a difference if I use it our u use it with my money.
I am still supporting a scam...
I dont like to sound all hippy-ish but I truly hate Paypal/Ebay.
Thanks again for the offer but no thanks :p

Question!!! Why does everyone suddenly think I left then came back? I've been here every single day, am I invisible in the Currently Active Users or something? :speechless:

who looks at the "currently Active users" section?

Hey Marge, where ya been?

*duck*

A customer just called and when I answered she asks. "Are you still open?"

I have just ran a turbo pressure test on a machine burned my hand a bit, and surfing the net too.

This isn't my idea of "Good Friday"

And Matt has been demoted to Admin status. :p We're dooooooomed we're all gonna dieeeeeeee. *runs*

A customer just called and when I answered she asks. "Are you still open?"

I have just ran a turbo pressure test on a machine burned my hand a bit, and surfing the net too.

This isn't my idea of "Good Friday"
I had a pulled pork sandwich, Thats what I think of Good Friday :p

Question!!! Why does everyone suddenly think I left then came back? I've been here every single day, am I invisible in the Currently Active Users or something? :speechless:

So Marge, where have you been?

And Matt has been demoted to Admin status. :p We're dooooooomed we're all gonna dieeeeeeee. *runs*

What is wrong with you!??! =]

There's always room for more milk and cookies.

I slept in rather well this morning and plan on taking a nap later - i love the weekends.

Weekends rule. Now gonna order pizza with garlic bread. :D Just need to wait for the beer to cool to the perfect temp to have with it. :p

Yeah, i kno that.
I can't subscribe because A) I am banned from Paypal B) Even if i werent banned from paypal, i hate them for holding nearly a grand of my money, and not giving it back... still
So, if there was a google checkout option... then, maybe i would rejoin :p
Pester EP to add a Google Checkout option... seems a good idea to me, gives people an alternative option to pay :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back