The Really Long Thread

Subscribers don't see ads.
Yeah, i kno that.
I can't subscribe because A) I am banned from Paypal B) Even if i werent banned from paypal, i hate them for holding nearly a grand of my money, and not giving it back... still
So, if there was a google checkout option... then, maybe i would rejoin 😛
 
I'm sure there was another way of subscribing without paypal?
 
Jack I told you several times that if you sent me a check or money order, I would pay the fee for you.

PayPal is the only method atm, unless you want to send it to EP via Air Mail 😀
 
Jack I told you several times that if you sent me a check or money order, I would pay the fee for you.

PayPal is the only method atm, unless you want to send it to EP via Air Mail 😀
Thats still using PAYPAL!
I dont support using paypal at all. It dont make a difference if I use it our u use it with my money.
I am still supporting a scam...
I dont like to sound all hippy-ish but I truly hate Paypal/Ebay.
Thanks again for the offer but no thanks 😛
 
Question!!! Why does everyone suddenly think I left then came back? I've been here every single day, am I invisible in the Currently Active Users or something? :speechless:
 
who looks at the "currently Active users" section?

Hey Marge, where ya been?

*duck*
 
A customer just called and when I answered she asks. "Are you still open?"


I have just ran a turbo pressure test on a machine burned my hand a bit, and surfing the net too.


This isn't my idea of "Good Friday"
 
And Matt has been demoted to Admin status. 😛 We're dooooooomed we're all gonna dieeeeeeee. *runs*
 
A customer just called and when I answered she asks. "Are you still open?"


I have just ran a turbo pressure test on a machine burned my hand a bit, and surfing the net too.


This isn't my idea of "Good Friday"
I had a pulled pork sandwich, Thats what I think of Good Friday 😛
 
Question!!! Why does everyone suddenly think I left then came back? I've been here every single day, am I invisible in the Currently Active Users or something? :speechless:

So Marge, where have you been?

And Matt has been demoted to Admin status. 😛 We're dooooooomed we're all gonna dieeeeeeee. *runs*

What is wrong with you!??! =]
 
There's always room for more milk and cookies.
 
I slept in rather well this morning and plan on taking a nap later - i love the weekends.
 
Weekends rule. Now gonna order pizza with garlic bread. 😀 Just need to wait for the beer to cool to the perfect temp to have with it. 😛
 
Yeah, i kno that.
I can't subscribe because A) I am banned from Paypal B) Even if i werent banned from paypal, i hate them for holding nearly a grand of my money, and not giving it back... still
So, if there was a google checkout option... then, maybe i would rejoin 😛
Pester EP to add a Google Checkout option... seems a good idea to me, gives people an alternative option to pay 🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top