- Joined
- 12 Jan 2006
- Messages
- 4,869
Lol
I love the ads on the site 😛
Girls Gone Wild now 😛
I love the ads on the site 😛
Girls Gone Wild now 😛
As did I used to 😛i see no ads 😛
Yeah, i kno that.Subscribers don't see ads.
Thats still using PAYPAL!Jack I told you several times that if you sent me a check or money order, I would pay the fee for you.
PayPal is the only method atm, unless you want to send it to EP via Air Mail 😀
I had a pulled pork sandwich, Thats what I think of Good Friday 😛A customer just called and when I answered she asks. "Are you still open?"
I have just ran a turbo pressure test on a machine burned my hand a bit, and surfing the net too.
This isn't my idea of "Good Friday"
Question!!! Why does everyone suddenly think I left then came back? I've been here every single day, am I invisible in the Currently Active Users or something? :speechless:
And Matt has been demoted to Admin status. 😛 We're dooooooomed we're all gonna dieeeeeeee. *runs*
Pester EP to add a Google Checkout option... seems a good idea to me, gives people an alternative option to pay 🙂Yeah, i kno that.
I can't subscribe because A) I am banned from Paypal B) Even if i werent banned from paypal, i hate them for holding nearly a grand of my money, and not giving it back... still
So, if there was a google checkout option... then, maybe i would rejoin 😛