- Joined
- 31 Mar 2002
- Messages
- 18,474
Don't take candy from strangers!
HAH!!! now that is a self portrait if I ever saw one. Damn KC where were you at, Central Park? 😛
Don't take candy from strangers!
HahahaHAH!!! now that is a self portrait if I ever saw one. Damn KC where were you at, Central Park? 😛
Weekends are indeed quite nice, too bad we lose an hour of sleep tonight 🙁
Another reason you need to incorporate a Sunday afternoon nap schedule.
Not out clubbing on a Friday nite? :s 😛1:30am and i'm still up watchin tv 😛
Our goal is to find out.I wonder how many more pages this thread could take without breaking?
Wait, did I say that out loud? 😱 😉
Who needs sleep, Working on 3 hrs a night right here 🙂Weekends are indeed quite nice, too bad we lose an hour of sleep tonight 🙁