The Really Long Thread

It is 256MB, it was a typo in the email.
 
I saw Gladiator again after 7 years. Still an amazing movie 😀
 
Still doesn't give you the right to replace your avatar.

Bring back the babe!
 
What sucked was my weekend. 🙁

Had a really bad allergic reaction to something on Thursday, and it hasn't gone away completely yet. Started with a mild rash on my arms, and by evening, it had turned into hives (urticaria) all over. Also had to take a midterm yesterday while I was totally zombified by anti-histamines.

Not fun at all. =\
 
Heh! my wife suffers from that, certain things set her off...the last time she went into anaphylactic shock. Had to call an ambulance and everything, now we just carry an Epi pen in the car.
 
What sucked was my weekend. 🙁

Had a really bad allergic reaction to something on Thursday, and it hasn't gone away completely yet. Started with a mild rash on my arms, and by evening, it had turned into hives (urticaria) all over. Also had to take a midterm yesterday while I was totally zombified by anti-histamines.

Not fun at all. =\

Not cool.

I had some hives all over my face after eating at a sushi for the first time...and this was on my birthday. Nothing serious, just took a pill of claritin and it cleared up over night. And I've never had an allergic reaction to anything before, so it was really weird.
 
I also had a similar reaction a long time ago, when I was about 6 or 7 years old. That was even worse, actually. Ended up having to go to the hospital and was given a steroid shot because nothing else was helping.

Haven't been able to identify a common trigger though. I didn't really eat or do anything out of the ordinary, so I still can't figure out what caused it.
 
That bubble boy episode on Seinfeld was a riot 😛

All kidding aside, glad you are on the road to recovery Kunal 🙂
 
Prawns give me a rash. Didn't like them anyway so an excuse not to eat them. 😛
 
I think I had Chicken Pox when I was little, probably the only time I ever had any type of rash.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top