The Really Long Thread

He still is allergic to girls, whenever they pop the helium makes him break out into hives 😱
 
Oh I'm sure it's alive and well, I just never seem to get around to logging into it these days. Any time I do, my unread feeds are so damn high, in the thousands, I get scared lol

One of these days I'll just go in there, mark all as read and hopefully be able to keep up with it going forward. Work has been a bit busier than normal of late.
 
One of these days I'll just go in there, mark all as read and hopefully be able to keep up with it going forward. Work has been a bit busier than normal of late.

I used to do that all the time. Anyway, if you've got thousands of unread stuff you can safely unsubscribe anyway. 😉

You make it sound like work...
 
I don't want to unsubscribe though, I like most of the feeds. Things should settle down for awhile by this weekend, so I'd rather not get that drastic quite yet.
 
Well, at least my car can listen to nice classical music while it is waiting for me.
 
That reminds me I need to upgrade my car audio situation.
We need to make an OSNN satellite radio company.
And make a deal with XM/Sirius, saying we wont do any business if you give us money, then the merger wouldnt be frowned upon 🙂
 
Yeah why don't you get started with that and let me know how it works out 😛
 
it was hot today..........it was pouring with rain yesterday.

good 'ol british weather..
 
it was hot today..........it was pouring with rain yesterday.

good 'ol british weather..
Other way round over in Norwich. Was nice and sunny (wouldn't say hot, lol!) yesterday but it's raining today. 🙁
 
Don't take candy from strangers!
 

Attachments

  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 123
I'm hungry. I guess I could go grocery shopping but I have to sit here in my office and wait for a delivery. I blame you Derek and I will bill you for the food I am about to order.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top