The Really Long Thread

Hey KC, I see you're still stuck in fourth place. 🙄 😛
 
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Random I know.. but I had to do it somewhere.. hehe
 
Last edited:
You don't have someone on the payroll to take care of that for you?
 
Hey KC, I see you're still stuck in fourth place. 🙄 😛

In light of staying positive, all it does is give you home court for the playoffs 😛 Can't believe I lost D. Wade for the season - bah!
 
Dear Microsoft Partner:

Congratulations, as a result of responding correctly to a question posed in the "I'm ready" promotion, you've qualified to receive a 256 MG USB drive valued at US $14.00.

You will receive your prize within 4 - 6 weeks.

Sweet! I am getting a 256 MG USB drive. I wonder how large a MG is?
 
Is that the USB key thing for a questionnaire everyone filled out last year?
 
I was going to say - I never got mine 🙁

Bah, I have so many of those things and I never use them anyways 😀

I want pictures and a review when you get it matt___________ :smoker:
 
Dear Microsoft Partner:

Congratulations, as a result of responding correctly to a question posed in the "I'm ready" promotion, you've qualified to receive a 256 MG USB drive valued at US $14.00.

You will receive your prize within 4 - 6 weeks.

Well dang! That was the quickest "4 - 6 weeks" I've ever lived through.

It came today. It's clear with a blue color. One side has the "Windows Vista" logo and the other has the "Microsoft Office" logo.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top