The Really Long Thread

I tried to think of something creative, that was the best I could do so early in the morning 😛
 
Possibly the funniest spam mail I ever got:

A Doctor did an MRI of the Bush's brain, and came to the following conclusion:

1. His brain has two parts, right and left.

2. In the left part, there is nothing right.

3. In the right part, there is nothing left.
 
Why are you embarrassed Vanquished? Feeling uncomfortable on a subject you have no first hand experience at?


😛 (zing!)
 

Attachments

  • farmersutra.jpg
    farmersutra.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 111
Why are you embarrassed Vanquished? Feeling uncomfortable on a subject you have no first hand experience at?


😛 (zing!)
He's got plenty of right hand experience on that 😛

Oops, you said first hand 😀
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top