The Really Long Thread

Possibly the funniest spam mail I ever got:

A Doctor did an MRI of the Bush's brain, and came to the following conclusion:

1. His brain has two parts, right and left.

2. In the left part, there is nothing right.

3. In the right part, there is nothing left.

I never noticed Bush even hás a brain...
 
Last edited:
Quote of the day.

Bill Gates, 1993: "The Internet? We are not interested in it."

Rolleyes: 😛
 
Another.

'I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet.'
- David Beckham 😛
 
I liked the Coke commercial that did a spin on the game Vice City. That was kinda cool.

Now Oprah and Letterman in bed together, now that was creepy. :s
 
I also liked the Coke commercial, was kinda cool. Thought it was a Vice City thing and then those twirly umbrellas came out and I was like wtf?

I liked the Snickers one too 😛
 
I was thinking that you would have to be high on "coke" in order to like those commercials.
 
The first Doritos commercial was filmed about 5 minutes from my house, in fact my bank is in that shopping center.

They interviewed those people on the radio a couple weeks ago and a couple of interesting facts are the girl actually hit her head on the car door and they spent $22 on the production of that video.
 
Had the superbowl on here in High Definition. Didn't watch it though. 😛
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top