Why are you both spending time looking for pics of naked fat men?
HAHA! My thoughts exactly! :lick:
Why are you both spending time looking for pics of naked fat men?
I'm stressed right now. Supposed to get up in 4 hours to leave for the airport and I think I'm just going to stay up because I don't think I'll wake up. Alarm no worky and front desk is a bunch of mofos.
Someone entertain me.
Indeed.*gives 'Nads a cookie for that summary*
I'd Say go for it, although i am out of the loop and unsure of what you are talking about.Bastids!
So I went to my first class last night, think I'm going to drop going after my Masters. I think it's rather useless and I would much rather focus on things that will benefit me, instead of wasting my time with school. If I decide today I can "pull out" for a 100% refund.
Decisions, decisions.