The Really Long Thread

Snow, sheesh.. I'm hoping for just a drop of rain. If it keeps going the way it has been this month this will be the driest January on record. I saw on the news last night we have only had .05" of rain all month! The current record holder was back in like 1889 or something .15" of rain for January :speechless:
 
It was -19F a few days ago. And I drove home from our campany party in Denver Sunday. The mouse Trap (I-25) was a terrible mess, and in such a low car all the trucks sprayed the slush off the road right onto my windshield.


Then it was snow drifts that were 3 feet deep in some areas, fortunately we were following a snow plow, and managed to make it through.



Bunch of whiney bitches. 😛
 
It was -19F a few days ago. And I drove home from our campany party in Denver Sunday. The mouse Trap (I-25) was a terrible mess, and in such a low car all the trucks sprayed the slush off the road right onto my windshield.


Then it was snow drifts that were 3 feet deep in some areas, fortunately we were following a snow plow, and managed to make it through.



Bunch of whiney bitches. 😛
we should have snow...
But we just barely have a dusting on the grass.
 
It was -19F a few days ago. And I drove home from our campany party in Denver Sunday. The mouse Trap (I-25) was a terrible mess, and in such a low car all the trucks sprayed the slush off the road right onto my windshield.


Then it was snow drifts that were 3 feet deep in some areas, fortunately we were following a snow plow, and managed to make it through.



Bunch of whiney bitches. 😛

Snow, rain... any moisture at this point. Its been VERY dry and cold for our part of the country. Its just really odd, but I don't envy your extreme weather. 🙂
 
I don't care what the weatherman says, When the weatherman says it's raining, You'll never hear me complaining, I'm certain the sun will shine
 
Wait... did you change his quote? His post says "Flashlight" Yours says "Fleshlight".... haha... big difference. :suprised:
So that went over your head eh?
Thats why i said touche 🙂
 
Ahhh
I just went to reply and i got my pic of the fat person as the pic right above the reply box.
AHHH!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top