The Really Long Thread

I am tempted to lock it again. It was awesome! :D

People were actually posting about...technical stuff.

Non spam post. :eek: :D

So does anyone here that uses an AMD 64 CPU driven system have an A8V Deluxe MoBo and has upgraded to the dual core AMD 64 CPUs? I know that it has been posted in many places that if you have the latest and greatest BIOS for this MoBo that it will support the new dual cores. But I be scarrrrrred. :s I would hate to shell out for a new dually and not have it do anything. Just hoping that someone else has done this. In other words, another guinea pig besides meself. :p

I know that the pin array is the same and that supposedly it works fine.

Did I say me scarrrrrred. :p

Yeah yeah wrong thread, so shot me. :lick:

not a clue, I have a dual core amd x2 4600 on an asus board, nothing special either... Why wouldn't you just buy a new board as well? Is it the same socket?
-Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back