The Really Long Thread

"We", "We"? Whatta ya mean "We" white man.

Oh wait, you won't get it, you're English. Ask an American, they'll explain it to you. :p

rushm001 said:
Don't you mean I? :p
His statement was correct. By saying ""we" What do you mean "we" white man" he was stating that it was not them it was only one person...
-Jack

its not really the "whiteman"..by todays standards it would be just "the man":p

disclaimer: this statement provided was to simply provide information, the party represented does not condone any form of racial profiling of any kind

just looked at wheather forcast. blizzard of -10*c next week. ahhhh.

Negative 10 degrees celsius?
Thats pretty damn cold...
The coldest i have ever experienced is - 10* F actual, -45* F with windchill.

The other day we got like an inch over like 2 hours and then it melted 2 hours later.

The weather has gone back and forth. I keep debating on if I should swtich to my regular tires or stay with my snow tires on my car for a weeeee bit longer

Luckily we got less than a dusting today, when we were supposed to get like 6 inches. Stupid weather people can be so wrong and no one cares :s

Yah i know, its still snowing here though, nothing on the road but a small dusting on the grass...
Has it stopped where you are www?
-Jack

are you serious!
please tell me you are joking about the person above me thread... What is the thread meant for if not what we were doing?!?!?
-Jack

I wonder if EP thinks that you are me or vice versa due to the avatar, thut it looks like we are only one person who just keeps going...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back