The Really Long Thread

I'm hungry already, have to wait about 5 hours until I can eat dinner :eek:

wwwdjrcs said:
I'm hungry already, have to wait about 5 hours until I can eat dinner :eek:
5hrs? What time do you eat dinner man? Your in the same timezone as me and that would mean almost 12AM.

[rant]

I'm really getting annoyed with people at work talking to me like I can't tie my own shoes :(

[/rant]

Xie said:
5hrs? What time do you eat dinner man? Your in the same timezone as me and that would mean almost 12AM.
Yeah I work late, 6P-3A.

I may eat early tonight though, hunger is getting the best of me :s

falconguard said:
Velcro baby, velcro :D

? Confused ?

bobsalot said:
ok lets now have a discussion in this thread to oppose spamming.
I thought that is what it was for, general chit chat. :p

wooo Just got in from a mini night out, was driving not drinking :D

was an especially brilliant night ;)

Henyman said:
wooo Just got in from a mini night out, was driving not drinking :D

was an especially brilliant night ;)

You got laid? Omg, hell froze over.

Vanquished said:
not a clue, I have a dual core amd x2 4600 on an asus board, nothing special either... Why wouldn't you just buy a new board as well? Is it the same socket?
-Jack

Yep, same socket. I went out today and bought me a LCD Monitor. Woooo Hooooo! :D I asked them at the 'puter shop/store about the CPUs and they seem to be in agreement about my A8V being compatable with them. Plus I can get a 4200+ Dually for $350.00 U.S., tempting as hell.

Oh, here be my new toy.

20050728_view_01.jpg

Viewsonic VX924 (in black) Digital and Analog (goin Digital ATM) plus 3ms response. Payed $350. for it. I think it's a good deal.

This thread pwns.. I just saw that its got 7,000 posts. How did it survive the vBapocalypse?

Oh and Henyman has 1063 posts in this thread alone. :WOW:

GEN3RIC said:
This thread pwns.. I just saw that its got 7,000 posts. How did it survive the vBapocalypse?

Oh and Henyman has 1063 posts in this thread alone. :WOW:
It didn't, had to recreate it. :p

Henyman likes to spam, so that doesn't surprise me! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back