The Really Long Thread

simpsons....

i've been thinking why are ppl in simpsons yellow or brown? just a funny thing that was in my mind

Re: simpsons....

the color for the simpsons skin is made only in my city - Calgary... sweet fact... eh?

Thread merged.

S_MIB2.gif

reason: waste of thread space

but your adding to this big waste of a thread, will become a black hole soon :eek:

heh, and then it will suck itself, errrr, into itself. :p

love teh avatar Gonaads, a striking resembalence to real life :D :p

Why does the weekend go so faster and the work week sooooooooooo slow?

Well, for those who study and work... I'm pretty sure the week would be something like weekdays = 7 :p

At my school they were thinking of giving us 4 day weeks and giving us friday off along with saturday and sunday but adding an extra hour to the days we have school. I guess they are doing that in other schools across the United States :). So nah! lol

Hmm. This thread is kinda long. I wouldn't say "really long" necessarily... but it is fairly long.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back