The Really Long Thread

I start my first day at a new job in the morning. I'll definitely be going to bed before 4:00.

Well it's now 6am and I've still not slept, don't think that's a good sign really.

Good luck with the new job Muzikool :)

i got up at 3am after 12 hours of sleep :p

tis now 7:37 and i need to goto work :s

You always sleep for like 12 frickin hours. What are you like 6 years old? 0_o

I'll be lucky if I sleep 7 hours... usually around 5 to 6 hours. Hmmmm, No wonder I have to reach into the back of my skull to find my eye balls. :p

gonaads said:
I'll be lucky if I sleep 7 hours... usually around 5 to 6 hours. Hmmmm, No wonder I have to reach into the back of my skull to find my eye balls. :p
Un-sunken eyes are so over rated anyways. :p

Henyman said:
i got up at 3am after 12 hours of sleep :p

tis now 7:37 and i need to goto work :s
When do you have time to spam on here?:suprised:

I wish I could sleep for 12 hours! Would catch up on my sleep then.

i only sleep 12 hours every so often to catch up :p

notmally i sleep 8-9 hours. most i've slpet was 18 hours :eek:

Henyman said:
i only sleep 12 hours every so often to catch up :p

notmally i sleep 8-9 hours. most i've slpet was 18 hours :eek:

heh, when you were 5, rite? :p

And the word is slept... say it, slept. Now spell it s l e p t, slept. Got it? You better, mooo boy. :mad:

And the other word is normally, not notmally. We all know you are no mally, you are henyman and yeah, you're not normal either. But that's besides the point.

So, say it... normally. Now spell it, n o r m a l l y. There will be a quiz at the end of the week. So get crackin. :p

How do you sleep 18hrs? Is that a solid 18 or is that I slept like ~12 and just didn't get out of bed till hr 18? :tired:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back