The Really Long Thread

SPAM where....?! I don't see any spam here ohhhhhh nooooooo.... 😛
 
Soooooo, ya need MAPS ta find da SPAM? Hmmmmmm??? 😛
 
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.
 
Benny said:
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.


Daffodils taste good with spinach and dandelions.

Oh, and that ain't my stuff... It's yer stuff, I took from you last week. 😀
 
*gets dynamite*
*lights the fuse*
*calls gonaads*
*holds the burning fuse up to the phone*

Hear that? That's dynamite, baby!
 
Helloooooooo... what... you got, DYNOMITE! *in lame JJ voice* Ummmm, you now seem to be in da same situation as Wile E. Coyote.


wileboom.jpg


😀
 
gonaads said:
Helloooooooo... what... you got, DYNOMITE! *in lame JJ voice* Ummmm, you now seem to be in da same situation as Wile E. Coyote.


wileboom.jpg


😀
hehe good pic 😀
 
Evening folks, Just got in from a night out. Top bombing 😀
 
I read The Devil's Dictionary a long time ago... well not the whole thing. I do own it though and it's quite amusing.
 
Yep, Yes it is. There is some wacky shiit in it. 😀
 
Henyman said:
i am so tired now, but peter kay live is about to start :S
I sky+ 'ed it. Watched Match of the Day instead.
tongue.gif
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top