The Really Long Thread

The bottles were before yer time kiddo. 😀

Taco Bell MD is reeeeeally good... but it's the regular one. I think they had Code Red for a while, I don't remember.
 
no the new one called baja blast. Its only sold at taco bell.
 
Here in Texas, we have the original Dr. Pepper. One plant in Dublin still makes the original formula. you can even watch as they make you one.

Hmmmmm....

::drools::
 
OMGBBQ I love Dr. Pepper. I'm from Waco where it originated, and went to Baylor where they have a contract to sell Dr. Pepper products exclusively. Fine with me, I drink it more than water! 😛
 
ants.gif
 
And now for the gratuitous Dr. Evil post.














<-------😱 Muahahahahahaha
 
Hey gonaads, awesome new sig and avatar! I could have posted it in the correct thread, but this one needs to be longer. 😉
 
Camp Anawanna, we hold you in our hearts and when we think about u it makes me wanna fart
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top