The Really Long Thread

Mmmm, Pint of Kronenbourg, watching the Bolton Liverpool game, no work tomorrow, lovelly!
tongue.gif
 
i take it you brought it last night, rather than dip ya pen in someone's beer? 😱
 
Henyman said:
i take it you brought it last night, rather than dip ya pen in someone's beer? 😱
It wasn't bought like that, but it wasn't pen either, it was consumable after.. just tasted odd 😉
 
he he 😀



set it up as a new drink "smiley beer" 😀
 
Have a happy beer...

happy_beer.jpeg

🙂


But never ever give yer dog beer...

NeverGiveYourDogBeer.jpg

😛
 
SPeedY's new G3 powered Happy Beer dispenser. 😀

g3mod.jpg



[edit]
All udders moved to the correct home. 😀
 
I see that Newcastle has sacked Sir Bobby Robson. Now there's a bit of a shock, I didn't think he would go this early in the season!
w00t.gif
 
Did you know he only he found out it was gonna happen when a reporter told him,Newcastle didn't have the decency to tell him,sneaky or what? 😡
 
I feel really sorry for him, I mean he is a decent, honest bloke and they treat him like this!
angry.gif
 
Not a bad claim to fame. Don't think I have got one really, except I met Sir Geoff Hurst.
 
Didn't we have a claim to fame thread somewhere??
I see Chubby Brown in Morrisons alot,he's nice and always says Hello 😎
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top