The OSNN Debate

Corvette said:
Well I thought what EP could do is just cut and paste the stylized OSNN on to our grey Orbitz sphere, And for the Ekko theme EP can colorize it to Orange and paste it there.
think again...

did you even read or understand what I posted above??

the images have to match or they will look wrong.

Basically PK and I have finalised what will be the last Orbitz style theme for OSNN/NTFS until I get back from the States in april.

Then I will be looking, time permitting, at starting a new theme from scratch

Whoops! Never knew. Well lets just scrap what PK said and I'll say this:
EP can calibrate the Header templates to fit the new logo I made in.

No. He can't, and wont. The templates we have are already set-up for the way in which EP has decided to make things, your graphics can not just be magically fit in there.

Will you please stop trying to tell us what to do, it's getting beyond irritating now, and the next time you wont be asked, you will be told.

Well nothing will happen until april, we are going to be far too busy with this server move and the fact I will be away from home until then.

Corvette said:
Whoops! Never knew. Well lets just scrap what PK said and I'll say this:
EP can calibrate the Header templates to fit the new logo I made in.
we will get working on that right away...
easter_bunnies.jpg

Osnn.net

OSNN.Net on grey globe, what is this for? I did click it and did see page, just thought it might go once clicked.

Sounds like you haven't been reading other threads ... NTFS will be closing down the end of this month. waddy has decided he no longer wants to continue on with it ... EP will be taking everything over, the new name of the site will be OSNN.net

Jewelzz said:
Sounds like you haven't been reading other threads ... NTFS will be closing down the end of this month. waddy has decided he no longer wants to continue on with it ... EP will be taking everything over, the new name of the site will be OSNN.net
Did read a posting about what you mentioned evern suggested some ways to make money for site. What is osnn.net (the osnn part ) mean?

speaking of the new site, how do we apply to be news posters? i know [e]punk said to use the "contact us" module (which i cheated and used the "suggestions" link :D ) but there's no specific clicken. Is that the first test to becoming a poster? ;)

Some people fail to comprehend the obvious that's right there in their face.

That said, I really like the new name =)

I got your application, just chilling out at the moment but will take a look at yours and the others I got :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back