The Official “New To This Community” Thread

I'm confused.. I'm trying to help someone that was having the same issue as me and I found a way to work around... http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=92134

However my posts do not appear in the topic.

I hate registering and all these burocratic sh*t... Wish I could just help as anonymous post to gain up time...

Yeah you may find it weird but who cares 😉 I like to help and hate wasting time to do it. (ie. registering on everysite people has a problem I got a solution IS wasting time)

Call me a newbie or whatever you want for not reading the rules (are there any?)... but I think posts need some sort of approval... or not.. maybe only needs one "hello post here"... but anyway this whole burocratic way just to help someone sucks badly! (see my point of view before flaming)

So there it goes the "needed" hello post, if needed:

Hello People!? Hows Everybody?!?! Fine yeah?? Regards from a Lunatic. Bye!!

-good enough I think, now if you don't care I have more important stuff to do.
 
I hate registering and all these burocratic sh*t... Wish I could just help as anonymous post to gain up time...

Yeah you may find it weird but who cares 😉 I like to help and hate wasting time to do it. (ie. registering on everysite people has a problem I got a solution IS wasting time)

-good enough I think, now if you don't care I have more important stuff to do.

We have a problem with spam and therefore require registration and first post approval.
 
hello.. and welcome to all you new folk 🙂
 
Fitz wants to know why some of you even bother to post? He finds it strange that the "one post wonders" take time to post once but never again.
 
Hey you Guys, Found this Forum cos I wanted to download mp3s to my Razr.
Still not sorted it fully but getting there slowly!!!
Hang loose in the Juice, PapaPedro.......
 
Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
hi everyone. still trying to figure out how this works. i have a gray motorola razr v3xx that will not recognize my memory card when i put the usb cable in. wants software that i can't find. can anyone help me with this
 
Please post your V3 question in the "Portable Devices" section where people will be able to see it better and if so inclined can give you assistance.
 
Hi all,

It’s good to be here!

I’m a graphic design student eager to have some interesting conversations with you all.

Preston.

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
 
Hello Guys this is zeeks from JA. Just saying Hi. Great forum here.
 
Hello all!!! I originally found this forum when I Googled to find a driver for my Motorola Razr phone. However, this looks like an informative place to be so I think i'll stick around.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top