The Official “New To This Community” Thread

:nervous:Hi All, My name is Eoin and I am an Alcohlic...

Oops, wrong forum🙂
 
New To This Community

Hi people. I am new in your community and i am from Sweden. My name is Walid. I am studying Netwroking System. I do play a lot of pc gaming like CS.

This is moi 😀

 
Hi all. Just looking for drivers to connect my Motorazr v3 to my PC.
 
hi ppl i'm new here,

i'm arrogant plus alcoholic plus idiot plus sarcastic n plus rotten

err...hi ppl i'm new, so i feel like i came from mars, could anybody help me?:nervous: oh on drumms that's me i hope i look good :nervous:
 

Attachments

  • i323174319_7990_6.jpg
    i323174319_7990_6.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 192
  • i278794842_26526_6.jpg
    i278794842_26526_6.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top