The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Hello all my name is Javier, Im 22 and do computer networking and robotics for a cement company.
 
hi there!it's the first time here for me and i just wanted to say hi!my name's andrew,all the way from italy^^
 
Hi, I'm new, I'm Sammie! I do not really understand this site too well.
 
hi all just to say thanx my name is alf from england and live in italy
 
Welcome to OSNN everyone.

I am glad to see new users are starting to find this thread instead of starting a new thread to say hello.
 
Welcome everyone!

Hi, I'm new, I'm Sammie! I do not really understand this site too well.

Sammie, what don't you understand? and is there any way we can help?
 
Im Bill.....Im looking for some Motorolla razor drivers
 
i dont know what i'm supposed to post but this will have to work! welcome to me!
 
Hello to you all. I have this site as my homepage for many years now. Great information about software and security issues.
I registered just yet because I had to reply on a post about a question for a slideshowmaker. I had to share my enthousiasm about a great program wich does a terrific job.
Hope to contribute more in the future.
 
Hi All! i also found this whilst googling for my motorola v3 phone - came across it from "somelifeblog.com" KEN
 
Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
wats up
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top