The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Hi guys. I am a (very) old Geezer.
cbioch = "China, Burma, India, Old China Hand"
I live out on the desert.

I struggle with almost everything.
Right now, I am having a 'running gun battle' with Nuance over my old, version 7 Paperport. I bought-- and downloaded it on line about 5 or 6 years ago and have a legal (yes !) registeration code. Couple weeks ago, it failed to launch..files are corrupt. I explained the situation to Nuance Techies and provided them a copy of the registration code. I asked if they could provide a CD copy of ver 7. "Nope" I asked if I could download a copy from them. "Nope-- too old"
So, I am scouring around for a copy.
(I am still runnng Win,98, so I cannot use their new, ver 11 which they tried to sell me)
 
Re: The Official “New To This Community” Thread

howdy new folk 🙂 Enjoy your stay.. post responsibly.. and remember, friends don't let friends post spam 🙂

Firefly! FTW!

shiny!
 
Hello

First time member here... hope to find what I need here...
🙂
 
welkomen geek-meister masterswitch.

😎

And everyone else 🙂

Welcome, enjoy, relax, participate, contribute, learn and be merry.

And when you're bored, make fun of site-owner ElectronicPunk. He is a sad and lonely individual who appreciates any token gesture of commaraderie.

Cheers.

:smoker:
 
Hello

Hello

Friends I am new to forum and I hope that I will enjoy and will post applications and games.

Thanks
Jex Gill
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top