The Official “New To This Community” Thread

Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Hi
I am new here and I am interested in talking about MP3 players and other gadgets.
 
Hello

Hello everyone I am new around these parts and I just wanted to say hello. Hope all is well and that everything is going well for you.

Thx
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Hello OSNN Community ... I'm new to the Forum and will be checking in from time-to-time. Hopefully, I will have some things to share that will assist others. Best regards ... DG 🙂
 
newbee says hi

hi all, just signed up to this site.
i'm looking for help with my motorola v3, i cant seem to get the bluetooth working, i have read i might need to download an obex or drivers?????
could someone please enlighten me and give some helpull info


many thanks

big scott
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

I'm not new here but I've been away for a loooooooong while, and thought I'd say hello. I haven't had much time to keep up with computer stuff, or much of anything else cuz of real life so I'm ubercomp ilit about most of the new tech that's out(then again I was only ever comp lit enough to get me into trouble).


So hi everyone I'm back
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Welcome back Imp.
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Just joining here to get help w/ my razr v3m. I can't get it to do anything that it's supposed to do..no music, no bluetooth..I want to throw it thru the wall, but, it's so pretty!!!
 
First timer...but an old timer!

Hey folks...just popped in to say Hi! I'm always looking for new forums (not like I'm a stalker or anything...🙄) I was looking to get drivers for my new razr--HOT!! Anyways, I found a thread here I'll follow and hopefully it'll lead me to Nirvana, or at least to more info about getting drivers. 'Kay...talk to you soon!

Ceesco
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Hey all heard great things about this site. Hope yall can help me:lick:
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

welcome everyone.. 🙂
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

I don't know who lied to you, but ....
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

hello
 
Re: The Official Introduction Thread! Now Say Hello.

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
hey all,
new to the site... trying to learn as much as I can... not a techie, not wet behind the ears as well. Knows enough to find my way here 😉
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top