The Official “New To This Community” Thread

just posting this so i can view other post

sorry is this is not the correct way to do this but I need to read a post now and have nothing interesting to say

Re: just posting this so i can view other post

At least your honest :cheeky:

Hello all. New to Linux and slowly, slowly learning. Lot's to read. I Googled a specific question about display drivers and found this community and joined right up. I'll be going through and reading your post's for a while but wanted to stop and say HI.

Hello there! I'm new on the boards! I'm a handsome 28 year-old guy from NY-USA. I hope to meet some of you soon!

Hello to all.. I have just joined and am loking forward to some good info
BD

Hey, just introducing myself..

I'm pretty sure an intro thread would go in here. Anyways, I'm Calanon, I've read the rules and pretty much am sure how most things work around here. I've been on other vBulletin communites, so I won't be too noobish. :p Nice to meet you all.. Overall, from joining, I'm just trying to expand my knowledge of computers, so I hope you all can help me. :]

Edit: Sorry, sorry. Didn't see this thread. Not a great way for me to start off, eh? Thanks, MadMatt.

Last edited:
Hello to all. Found this site looking for RAZR mods. Will write more later.

oops just found this after a week or so being here :) So hi, my name is Naysa and im tecnically challenged....nice to meet you all.

Yes!! Found it .... searching for it lol!!

O I am Leviathon841 I play Css Bf:2 mostly shooters!!!!! I am just getting in to rts's a little bit.

Hey all

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Leviathon - /me waits for KC to merge your hello posts.... :dead:

[edit] Actually - having seen all your posts.... /me smells spam and waits for your account deletion! :dead: :dead: :dead: :down: [/edit]

Last edited:
and I have read what you said in IRC!

this makes you very special and demands rep for me! :p

[23:43] * Leviathon841 has joined #osnn
[23:44] <Leviathon841> hey why can I post on the fourms is there somthing speical i have to do before i can
[23:46] * Leviathon841 has quit IRC (Quit: http://www.osnn.net)
[02:11] <MainframeGuy> aha - he was a n00b not a spam bot
[02:11] <MainframeGuy> too late - reported his posts though

For the record - New Member posts are moderated before approved and allowed to be seen in the forums ;)

Since there has been a rise in "I'm new to this community" threads we have created an official thread for such purposes. Please use this thread to introduce yourself.

Future threads will be merged. Thank you.
Hi Everyone. I am new, originally attracted to the forum because I am traveling and switched computer just before I left and cannot charge my Razr V3. Thanks to the forum, I got that taken care of. And I am now on to a much more interesting journey.
Thanks guys for making this happening

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back